Friday, June 26, 2009

READY, SET, VOTE!

Dear Readers,

Sometimes life gets in the way of best intentions, which has happened. I know I said that I would post contest entries two days ago, but my daughter gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Everyone is fine, but with work and long hospital visits I have not had a chance to post the entries.

So, without further ado, here they are! Presenting our July Featurebella contestants. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote. I will leave the entries up through 7:00 PM on July 2nd since I am behind a bit here, and the winner will be announced July 3rd. Good Luck Everyone!


-Bamabella

6 comments:

  1. I loved number 2, and number one! (My vote is two, but it was really close!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your grandbaby. Little girls are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love #3! They're all great so choosing was HARD!! Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning. you've got my vote!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote is for # 3 please!
    All the cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I'm happy to know that you have priorities straight -- snuggling a newborn baby is waaaay more important than blogging! *grin*

    I am voting for #3!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments so much! MWAH Sistah!