Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Very Special Bella Girl.............

Every once in awhile you come across people who are sooooo talented that it's just beyond incredible! Andrea Murdock is definately one of those people. She won our Blog Candy, and by chance I visited her blog, and WOW! So, I contacted her and asked her if she would mind if I posted a few of her StampingBella projects on our site, and she said sure! I promise if I didn't live in Alabama, I would be soooo soaking up her card classes in Canada! If you would like to visit Andrea's Blog, just click HERE - I promise you will not be disappointed! To get a better view of any pic on the slide show, just double click, and you can view it in full screen if you wish!

Would YOU like for your work to be spotlighted on our website? If so, just send me some pics of your work to www.southernbella@gmail.com or a link to your blog! So sistahs, here are Andrea's gorgeous Bellas:

P.S......DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR FEATUREBELLA BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments so much! MWAH Sistah!